Michael Maddox of Green Bridge Farm won the variance to legally have tiny houses on wheels on the property for his county. There are 9 total lots on his property for tiny houses. Lots are about 1.5 acres each. Each resident will need to lay a septic and drill a well. There are 10 total lots, 8 of which have already sold.
The houses must be built to RVIA or HUD standards, according to the county.
All community members will share a common 2 acre site that features a pond, stocked with fish. Additionally, members will have access to a 6 acre site complete with an organic vegetable garden and a grove of fruit trees.
High speed fiber optic cable is installed onsite.
- Maintaining the common lot and road-way will require neighborhood association dues of $35/mo.
- No overhead outdoor lighting
- No chain link fencing
- Maximum 10% loss of woodland for housesites
- Square footage and height limitations
- Earthcraft or LEED for Homes guidlines encouraged but not mandatory
- House & site plans will be submitted to neighborhood association for review
- Each lot will have it's own well and septic (not included in lot price)
- Setback stipulations to ensure privacy and aesthetic appeal to entire project
Type of Village
AmenitiesCommunity Garden, Fishing
Community EventsNone, Parties
CultureAgricultural, Agrihood, Permaculture, Sustainable, Eco-friendly, Eco-Village
Lot Sizes (sq ft)
Number of Lots
|Forest, Flat, Pond(s)|
|Dogs, Cats, Exotic|